Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pictures by compact camera

Here I am going to start a series of collections which I took during my diving trips and my 'stubbornness' in using a compact camera over a DSLR. Just want to share with you what point and shoot can do ... I use only a Canon Ixus870 with an underwater torch; Illuminox which is a focus light, so my subjects are all macro/close up subjects ..


the light is really focus on ... hence creating a black background.

this boxer crab, we were at Lembeh in less then 5 m depth with surge .. so I manage to snap only 3 lucky shots !!

the baby frog fish is really difficult to shoot as it more then macro .. so I can't go really close up


I love this orangy anemone .. soft and I put the camera really close !

One of the problem I am having is the light, which is very good for macro/ close up subject, for anything bigger the lights are not wide enough.

I will try to upload more every week, stay with me. Or may be share with me your experience with compacts point and shoot !


1 comment:

Admin said...

Lоndоn vіsіt іn wіntеr thаt tо іn сhеар аіrlіnе іs аn оvеr whеlmіng ехреrіеnсе! Wіthоut wаstіng а sесоnd саll uр dіrесtlу tо thе аіrlіnе hеlр lіnе numbеr аnd сhесk оut оn аvаіlаbіlіtу оf аіr flіght tісkеts fоr Lоndоn. Flуіng durіng wіntеrs саn bе соstlу аs thеrе іs іnсrеаsе іn thе аіrlіnе рrісе оn реаk-sеаsоns. Вut bооkіng уоu аіrlіnе tісkеts wеll іn аdvаnсе саn hеlр уоu tо sаvе sоmе аmоunt. Аdvаnсе bооkіngs оffеr сhеар аіrfаrе оr аnу kіnd оf sресіаl оffеrs sо аs tо аttrасt thеіr trаvеlеrs, thеrеfоrе а trаvеlеr hаs tо аsk fоr suсh оffеrs аnd еnјоу а сооl аnd соmfоrtаblе flуіng ехреrіеnсе.
Here some cheap flights finder :
cheap flights to London
plane tickets to london
cheap flights to Madrid
cheap flights to Barcelona
cheap flights to Spain

Dive The World! (M'sia Time)